With Mother’s Day nearing, here are 3 quick tools to make your day special.
1. Free Printable Mothers Day Kids Yoga Tool
It made me so very happy to see this post on Instagram of our Free Mother’s Day Acrostic Poem Printable. You can get it here as well as a lesson plan for a Mother/Child yoga class!
2. Mindfulness for Mothers – Techniques for When you Lose your Cool
Whether you have a mother or you have kids, somehow families can push your buttons at times!
This video will give you a head start on keeping your cool and help you NOT explode at a family get together.
3. Mindfulness for Children
A short video from our last teacher training weekend! I’m so proud of our graduates for an amazing practicum class with the children. I recommend a circle of kindness for Mother’s Day where you talk about how to be kind to others and how to be kind to yourself as well. Kids know what to do! Watch and see:
Whether you are celebrating with family, remembering a loved one, or creating your own way to nurture yourself,
Have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*2021 Dates Pending Yoga Alliance extension of online training provision.
You’ll be glad you did it!