With Mother’s Day nearing, here are 3 quick tools to make your day special.
1. Free Printable Mothers Day Kids Yoga Tool
It made me so very happy to see this post on Instagram of our Free Mother’s Day Acrostic Poem Printable. You can get it here as well as a lesson plan for a Mother/Child yoga class!
2. Mindfulness for Mothers – Techniques for When you Lose your Cool
Whether you have a mother or you have kids, somehow families can push your buttons at times!
This video will give you a head start on keeping your cool and help you NOT explode at a family get together.
3. Mindfulness for Children
A short video from our last teacher training weekend! I’m so proud of our graduates for an amazing practicum class with the children. I recommend a circle of kindness for Mother’s Day where you talk about how to be kind to others and how to be kind to yourself as well. Kids know what to do! Watch and see:
Whether you are celebrating with family, remembering a loved one, or creating your own way to nurture yourself,
Have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 17-18, 2020 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.