Self-Paced Training Format
Young Yoga Masters has been granted an Online Training provision from Yoga Alliance allowing you to complete the 96 Hour training at your own pace with a final check-in with your trainer at the end.
The Self-Paced Training includes:
- All 8 Modules of Training
- 83 hours on-demand replays of a cohort as they complete the training,
- 12 hours planning, teaching, and reflecting on your children’s yoga practicum classes,
- 1 hour live Zoom check-in with your Lead Trainer, Aruna. Together you review your work and answer any questions you have before graduation
Total All Training = 96 Hour Certificate
Take 25% OFF the prices listed here. Sale extended till May 31, 2023
Use code: KIDSYOGATEACHERSAVE25
Add taxes where required by law.
Full Certification (96 Hours)
Save! You get 1 x 16 Hour Module Free when you register for all Modules.
- Self Paced 8 Module Bundle:
$2373$1975 CAD/ $1893$1575 USD
- In Person Bundle:
$3470$3275 CAD/ $2870$2479 USD (Dates coming Fall 2023)
- Installment Plan available – add a one time fee of $50
Any 16 Hour Certificate
Modules: Yoga Literacy, Themes and Dreams, Mindfulness for Children, Inclusive Yoga, or Mastermind
- Self Paced $395 CAD/$315 USD
- In Person $575 CAD/ $475 USD (Dates coming Fall 2023)
8 Hour Certificate
Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Module
- Self Paced $198 CAD/$158 USD
- In Person $295 CAD/ $245 USD (Dates coming Fall 2023)
Any 4 Hour Certificate
Modules: Family Yoga or Chakras for Children
- Self Paced $100 CAD/$80 USD
- In Person $150 CAD/ $125 USD (Dates coming Fall 2023)
* Plus tax where required. Installment Plans Available: Add $50 to Total
You have lifetime access to the training. The self-paced 96 Hour training must be completed by Dec. 31, 2023 due to the Yoga Alliance online training provisions. If you do not complete the training by Dec. 31, 2023, you may transfer to another training. Yoga Alliance has not announced the 2024 training requirements yet.
See Refund Policy here and FAQ’s here.
2 Steps to Register:
- Review the Release, Waiver and Refund Policy for Young Yoga Masters Training. By registering you acknowledge your agreement with the Release and Waiver Form and Refund Policy.
- Complete your payment and registration for the training of your choice (buttons below)
You get immediate access to the training once payment is complete.
Installment Plans are available for the 96 Hour Training a one-time fee of $50. Installment payments must be completed before final graduation.
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
Praise for the Online Training
On the last day of the live-zoom training, participants in the training tell you about their experiences in this video:
Take the class. That’s what I would say for real. It’s been a great class. So I encourage you all to take the class. Research if you want, but take my advice, take the class. It’s a lot of fun, very interactive. Aruna is very heartfelt in the passion that she has for children’s yoga and very knowledgeable. She has over 20 years of experience and you can tell. She’s also very personable. And it’s amazing to come to class with other yoga students with different backgrounds. So I really appreciate it and I encourage you all to take the class.Stacey, Graduate of Live Zoom Training, 2020
Nothing Held Back. I Got So Much!!!
I do a lot of online courses and webinars and I just wanted to say that your course is amazing. Sometimes people hog information, they give you a quarter of what they know and you have this feeling that there is something they didn’t tell you, because maybe it’s their business or whatever else. But I didn’t feel it with this course. I felt like I got so much and I was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, and the manuals! You shared everything with me and I appreciate it so much because I felt like you wanted me to succeed and shared everything that you know. And I just felt so grateful. Thank you.Alena F, Dietician at a Children’s Hospital, Graduate
Exceeded my Expectations
What’s Included in the Young Yoga Masters Training
- PDF’s of Manuals: you can download and print the manuals, lesson plans, and yoga activity pages so you always have tons of resources at your fingertips.
- Lifetime Access to the Recorded Training: Each zoom-training is recorded so you can watch the replay. You can come back and watch the training whenever you want a refresher. The 96 Hour Certificate must be completed by Dec. 31, 2023 in accordance with Yoga Alliance Online training provision.
- Monthly Zoom Teacher Check-In: Connect with Other Kid’s Yoga Teachers, others taking the training, past graduates, and those thinking of taking the training at the Monthly Zoom Teacher Training Check-In.
- One-to-One Support: You can book a 30 min zoom call with your trainer during office hours any time you need it. You’ll meet one-to-one on zoom with your trainer at the completion of the 96 Hour Training to review your work and answer any questions you have remaining. Then your 96 Hour Certificate will be mailed to you. (this is usually a 1 Hour live Zoom meeting)
Let’s Meet On Zoom at the Free Monthly Check-In
Every month we meet on Zoom for a free mini-training and question and answer period.
We do an activity from the Young Yoga Masters’ manuals for you to play and teach! You’ll also get your kids’ yoga questions answered with Lead Trainer, Aruna, who has been teaching yoga for over 20 years.
It’s all online through Zoom.
This free check-in is for:
- anyone interested in enhancing their kids’ yoga skills.
- those taking the Young Yoga Masters training,
- and graduates of the training to receive ongoing support.
It’s a chance to connect with old friends and meet new people who are into yoga and mindfulness for children.
I just wanted to say thanks to you and your team for making this happen, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience and making this happen!
It was waaaaaaaay better than I expected!
YuliyaGraduate of Online Training, June 2020
Expectations to Receive Your Certificate*
Yoga Alliance has approved Young Yoga Masters online training.
- We recommend that you have attended a minimum of 40 adult yoga classes (of any style) before embarking on this program.
- You require internet access to join any live Zoom Calls and to view the prerecorded training and manuals.
- For more details of the training, click on the modules above. See our Frequently Asked Questions to see more about the training.
- Training Videos: These videos are on our learning platform here. You review these videos at your own pace.
- Live Zoom Calls: If you choose, you can attend the live zoom training, these sessions will be recorded and you can watch the replay if you must miss a live call.
- Practicum Hours – You Teach Kids Yoga Classes: to meet the Yoga Alliance standards for a Registered Children’s Yoga School training, you are required to teach 4 hours of kids yoga as the lead teacher. All the details for you to teach these will be provided in the training.
- Quizzes: Each module has a multiple-choice quiz and review,
- Module Certificate: Once the training hours, quiz, and practicum requirements are successfully completed, you are issued a Certificate online for each module you complete.
- 96 Hour Certificate – Final Check-In: For those taking the full 96 Hour Certification, once all modules are successfully completed, you will schedule a live check-in with your trainer to review your completed practicum classes and answer any questions you may have outstanding. Upon completion of the live check-in, your 96 Hour Certificate from Young Yoga Masters in hard copy format, will be mailed to you.
* You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the Young Yoga Masters training. However, to become a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance you need both your 200 Hour Certificate (Adult) from a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School + 95 Hour Certificate from a Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School + 30 Hours of experience teaching yoga to children after completing your 95 Hour Certificate. See full details on the Yoga Alliance website here. Or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page here.
Refund Policy for Online Training
Refund Policy for Online Training during COVID:
- If a participant needs to withdraw from a training module for whatever reason, they may request a transfer to a future online training. Transfers are available at all times;
- Certification will be regulated by the online training exemption dates allowed by Yoga Alliance which has been extended to December 31, 2023. If Yoga Alliance extends these dates, then the deadline for completing the Yoga Alliance training will be extended.
- Requests to transfer must be emailed to: [email protected] There is no fee to transfer trainings.
- Once a person has registered for a training module and receives access to the manuals, downloads, and recorded training, there are no refunds.
- If there are breakdowns in technology at Zoom or Teachable, all efforts will be made to rectify the problems in a timely manner. Courses will resume as soon as possible.
- Young Yoga Masters reserves the right to substitute trainers, or reschedule a live training, in the event a trainer becomes ill or unavailable. If the new training dates are not suitable, participants may request a transfer to the self-paced training or a future date.
- Yoga Alliance has an Online Training Provision until Dec. 31, 2023 and Young Yoga Masters school has been approved for online training for this time.
By registering for the Training you agree to the full waiver and refund policy here: Release, Waiver, and Refund Policy- Young Yoga Masters Training ONLINE.
Why Register with Young Yoga Masters?
5 Fundamentals of the Young Yoga Masters Training:
- Yoga is more than Pretending to be Animals: Playful animal poses are fun but if that is all you teach you will start to feel like you are putting on a show rather than sharing ancient wisdom. The Young Yoga Masters program incorporates powerful yoga philosophy in kid-friendly lesson plans. You will deepen your own understanding of yoga as you learn to explain it in a way a three-year-old can understand.
- Learn from a Variety of Trainers to Discover Your Voice as a Teacher: You train with more than one trainer in our 96 Hour program and you will always have opportunities for live, interactive training sessions so you get to learn from the other students. This way, you can see the different ways to teach yoga to children. We don’t want you to copy one teacher, we support you to become an authentic teacher, one who embraces their personal style and who encourages children to be authentic too.
- You need a Lot of Activities: You cannot teach kids the way you would teach an adult yoga class. Children are fickle yogis, who don’t have much of a filter. A few activities and games will get you through a class series, but if you teach 40 or 50 weeks a year, you need a lot of activities, or the kids will start complaining, or worse, not want to come to class. Our training has over 300 tested activities for yoga classes that keep kids engaged. This encourages kids to keep coming to yoga class so you get to keep teaching!
- An Engaging Structure and Flexibility: Our recorded training is a combination of training with your trainers and viewing the live recorded training with other students in the recordings. You won’t be looking at one person talking into a camera for hours. You’ll be listening in on real conversations and questions from the teacher training cohort. You’ll get what you need to go into classes prepared. Plus you’ll explore how flexibility and boundaries are created for safety and sanity in your classes. This is a winning combination of highly effective teachers.
- You need to Teach Kids to Become a Kids Yoga Teacher: Yoga Alliance requires that a graduate of a Kids Yoga Teacher Training has taught actual children. It makes sense! In the Young Yoga Masters training, you will meet the required four hours as lead teacher in kids yoga classes. This means you don’t just pretend to teach, you get actual experience. Plus, now you can learn how to teach online too. You will see how this Yoga Alliance requirement creates confident yoga and mindfulness teachers who have actually taught kids!
These fundamentals create a unique, outstanding training experience.
Use code: KIDSYOGATEACHERSAVE25
Choose Young Yoga Masters
You’ll be Glad You Did!
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Self-Paced, Live-Zoom, or In Person
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate