Updated Feb. 15, 2024
Review the Release and Waiver Policy here.
Founding Membership Policies
- Members Prices are offered for a limited time. The price you pay when you join the membership will be your price for the duration of time you remain in the membership. If you leave the membership, you rejoin at the current prices.
- Memberships are billed monthly or yearly through Teachable using the credit card information you provide. Billing takes place on the anniversary (monthly/yearly) of your first payment. You can cancel any time. Each membership is for a single person. Please don’t share your membership with others.
- Downloads: Any downloads must be downloaded during the time you are part of the membership. You are responsible for saving any documents. Some courses are offered for a limited time and replacements will not be provided for products/training or that are no longer in the membership. Once you leave the membership, replacements will not be provided.
- Pauses in Memberships: Memberships may not be paused because Teachable does not offer this functionality and there is no way for a school owner to do this manually. If you leave the membership your founding membership pricing is over. You may rejoin the membership at any time at the membership rate being offered at that time.
- Transfers, Upgrading, Downgrading, or Cancelling your Membership: You can change or cancel your membership by visiting the training account settings on Teachable. Full details are in the Teachable student guide.
- Refunds: You receive immediate access to the real-time training, courses, downloads, and bonus pricing for yearly memberships, for these reasons there are no refunds.
95 Hour Certification + Membership Policies
Yoga Alliance requires the 95 Hour Certification and Membership to include a start and end date to complete the training.
When you register for the 95 Hour Certification you can choose how long you want to complete the training in months or years. If you do not complete all requirements of the training, you may extend your monthly or yearly payment to allow you to graduate from the 95 Hour Training.
95 Hour Graduation Requirements :
All students of the 95 Hour Training are required to complete:
- 72 Hours of Self-Paced Training:
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Module)
- Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Module)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Module)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Module)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Module)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Module)
- Total Self-Paced Training: 72 Hours. Teachable tracks the completion of the self-paced modules and issues a certificate at the completion of each module.
- Training videos are edited recordings of a cohort completing the training, supplemented by videos with your trainers, and multiple choice quizzes to assess your understanding of the training.
- 23 Hours of Training in the Mastermind Module:
- this consists of a minimum of 14 hours of real-time training.
- The remaining 9 hours may be chosen by the student in real-time or self-paced format from the Mastermind module.
- Students complete real-time training by attending the Zoom training options listed in the Mastermind module.
- There are reduced real-time training hours in August and December each year. Additional self-paced hours will be added in these months.
- Final Report when all Training is Complete:
Students are required to complete the final report template containing all of the following:
- Dates of all 14 hours of real-time training attended.
- Report on your path chosen for the additional 9 Hours of Training required in the Mentorship Module (their chosen blend of real-time or self-paced training).
- Lesson Plans for all Kids Yoga Practicum Classes taught totaling 4 hours of Practicum teaching,
- Reflections from all Kids Yoga Practicum Classes taught,
- These are submitted in a single report when everything is complete to info (at) youngyogamasters.com.
- Minimum Time to Complete the Training: The minimum time to complete the training is 3 months, therefore a minimum subscription of 3 months is required. The recommended time to complete the training is 6 – 8 months to complete the training and 1 year as a member of the Mentorship and Business Accelerator.
- One Year Membership to Complete the Training: The one year membership gives a student one year to complete the 95 Hour Training which also includes one year in the Mentorship and Business Accelerator.
- Downgrading or Upgrading Membership: Once the training is complete, students are responsible for submitting their final report and then downgrading their membership to free, silver, or gold. Partial months are not refunded.
- Incomplete Training: If training is not completed within the set time (months or one year) chosen at registration the student may renew their membership in the Training for another month or year based on how much more time they want to complete the training. Those who registered in the One Year program may consult with their trainer about their options to downgrade their Membership to complete the training.
- This Certification is regulated by the training provisions set by Yoga Alliance (YA). If YA changes the training requirements, notice will be given to ensure the training meets all YA standards.
- If there are breakdowns in technology at Zoom or Teachable, all efforts will be made to rectify the problems in a timely manner. Check-in meetings will resume asap. Young Yoga Masters reserves the right to substitute trainers, cancel or reschedule the check-in meetings in the event a trainer becomes unavailable for any reason.
If you have any questions about the membership or 95 Hour Certification please contact Aruna at info (at) youngyogamasters.com
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Check Out the Self-Paced Teacher Certification
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate