Note: In the Self-Paced and Live-Zoom Training during the Yoga Alliance Online Training Provision, all materials are provided in PDF format and do not include hard copies. Hard copies of props are only provided in the in-person training. Prices have been reduced to reflect this change.
About the Family Yoga – 4 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certificate
Family Yoga and adult and child yoga classes can become the hub of a new community. These classes give people a place to gather for healthy activities, to meet like-minded people who are also interested in yoga, and for some, to meet new friends who have children and form new communities.
In the Family Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training you will:
- Explore the integral role family yoga can play in building healthy families and healthy community
- Discover over 20 fun games and activities to engage children and adults of all ages
- Create opportunities for families to bond in a positive way
- Learn how to teach mom’s and tots, adult and child yoga, and family yoga classes with all ages,
- Family Yoga Manual in PDF format which includes 6 sample lesson plans to use as a template for your future classes as well
Participants who complete this training receive a 4 hours Certificate that also counts towards their 96 Hour Certification*
“Thanks Aruna for all of this amazing content! Absolutely love this course!
I love the connection with the whole family during these yoga classes, all the fun poses to do as a family as well, I couldn’t pick just one! We are starting weekly yoga classes with our family!”
This training is also combined in the 16 Hour Training Module which Includes:
- Chakras for Children Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training (8 Hour Certificate)
Certificate can be taken alone or as part of the 96 hour Certification
Watching the videos after reading the manual really helped capture the content of the course. The video showed teaching and activity being taught online and really portrayed how engaged a child can be when you let the child take the lead. For example when the instructor couldn’t see the child’s pose, the child moved to the couch and was able to teach the pose. This was a great video, as virtual platforms can be difficult. The other video I really enjoyed was the Adult and Tot. I liked how Aruna gave her personal experience with this group and how to make it more relaxed and encouraging for the adults when different situations arise around attendance.
I enjoyed this course and look forward to using the different techniques when I start teaching.
Take advantage of the Savings during the Yoga Alliance Online Temporary Training Provision for 2023
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Self-Paced, Live-Zoom, or In Person
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate