About the Family Yoga – 4 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certificate
Family Yoga and adult and child yoga classes can become the hub of a new community. These classes give people a place to gather for healthy activities, to meet like-minded people who are also interested in yoga, and for some, to meet new friends who have children and form new communities.
In the Family Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training you will:
- Explore the integral role family yoga can play in building healthy families and healthy community
- Discover over 20 fun games and activities to engage children and adults of all ages
- Create opportunities for families to bond in a positive way
- Learn how to teach mom’s and tots, adult and child yoga, and family yoga classes with all ages,
- Receive a printed 50+ page manual which includes 6 sample lesson plans to use as a template for your future classes as well
Participants who complete this training receive a 4 hours Certificate that also counts towards their 95 Hour Certification*
This training is also combined in the 16 Hour Training Module which Includes:
- Chakras for Children Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training (8 Hour Certificate)
(Certificate can be taken alone or as part of the 95 hour Certification)
Registration is now open for the next Module of Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Register today and see how kids yoga makes a difference for both adults and children.
Winnipeg Weekend Certification
- Sat. – Sun. Feb. 8-9, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate) at Modo Yoga Winnipeg
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Spring 2020 – Fall 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 17-18, 2020 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 14-15, 2020 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.