4 Hour Certificate
Teach school-age children to build on their innate talents while exploring the Chakras as tools for Social and Emotional Learning. Come explore the Chakras and how to teach them to children using the Young Yoga Masters Chakra activity book and handouts.
About the Chakras for Children Certificate
- Explore the Chakras with Children: take a Journey through the Chakras through the eyes of a child! You’ll learn how to introduce the Chakras to school age children, tweens, and teens
- Social and Emotional Learning: learn yogic anatomy including the emotions associated with each Chakra and what balance and imbalanced emotions feel like. Discover yoga poses to help restore balance. Identify and express feelings using the Mood Meter.
- Mandalas and Chakras: Explore group yoga poses that create mandalas, group circles that help children practice self-regulation and social skills
- 16 Chakra Activity Sheets: get printable hand outs that explore the Chakras. These 16 pages include yoga poses, quizzes, and more!
- Kids Yoga Practicum: Includes 1 hour of practicum time with real children where you experience what a kids yoga class is like!
- Certificate: This module counts as 4 hours towards your 95 Hour Certificate with Young Yoga Masters, Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School
- An extensive manual printed for you on the Chakras for Children
- 16 Chakra Activity Pages for use in your classes
- Mandala activities
- Chakra Meditation to use to journey through the Chakras
- More activities for your classes
- 4 Contact Hours of Training (including 1 hour of practicum including Lesson Plan)
“Within us lives the most calm, serene lake of wisdom, the most beautiful, powerful pond of kindness, compassion and clarity. Let us understand and let us dive into it within ourselves.” – Yogi Bhajan
Come explore the Chakras and share your wisdom with children.
Registration now open: