Mindfulness for Children: 16 Hour Certificate
Mindfulness is a practice for all ages! The Mindfulness for Children Module is a Kids Yoga Teacher Training that provides you with tools, research and practical activities to introduce Mindfulness to the children in your life. Upon completion of this training you will receive a 16 Hour Certificate in Mindfulness for Children.
About The Mindfulness for Children Certificate:
In this 16 Hour Training you will learn:
- What is Mindfulness: Learn the various ways Mindfulness can be practiced to calm both teachers and students and help them get ready to learn. Get effective tools including the Meditations for Growing Minds Album and Activities to support you in introducing Mindfulness to Children.
- Research on Why Mindfulness is so Popular: Discover how Mindfulness works on the brain and body and the research and evidence that support the practice of Mindfulness.
- Mindful Breathing Tools: Explore breathing tools that kids can practice anytime, anywhere, to help calm the brain, and learn why they work.
- Mindful Movement, Mindful Living: Utilize Mindfulness in everyday activities that don’t a lot of take extra time, such as walking, stretching, or getting a drink of water. Learn to turn typically “boring” times like waiting or doing chores into opportunities to gain clarity and balance.
- Social and Emotional Learning through Games: Practice kid-friendly games and activities that promote Social and Emotional Learning and enhance relationships and communities.
- Mindfulness for Children Teacher Training Manual: Filled with all the tools, activity pages, research, and games to bring Mindfulness to children.
- Meditations for Growing Minds Album and Activity Pages: The tremendously popular Meditations for Growing Minds resources from New Age Teacher™ are included in your registration.
- Games and Activities: For Mindful Activities, stretching, breathing, calming and focusing. You’ll fill your toolkit and nourish your spirit by examining Mindfulness through the eyes of a child.
- Take Home the Balancing Eagle: with ideas to use the Balancing Eagle in yoga poses, stretching, and on the desk. Included in you registration for the Mindfulness for Children Certificate!
(Certificate can be taken alone or as part of the 95 hour Certification)
Registration is now open for the next Module of Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Register today and see how kids yoga makes a difference for both adults and children.
We’re moving Online!
- Themes and Dreams:April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga:April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy: May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age), Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children: May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning: June 6, 7, 9, 11