Aruna is available for private consultations by phone, e-mail or Skype. Topics include:
- Teaching Yoga to Kids – specific questions or problems for new or experienced teachers, parents or caregivers including finalizing lesson plans, obstacles to classroom management, problem solving, and inspiration to find new classes and get started teaching kids yoga or to find more enjoyment in your current classes.
- Teaching Yoga to Kids – for those who can’t make the teacher training get advice on working with a new age group or finding activities and games appropriate for your children.
- Yoga Tools for Children – meditations and exercises to do with kids to alleviate stress, anxiety, improve focus or help with other issues,
- Business or Blogging Consultations – to help you get new yoga classes going, start or improve a blog, maintain your current classes and students, promote your business,
- Personal Consultations – to enhance your yoga or meditation practice.
All consultations begin with an intake form to specify the topics for the consultation. To see Aruna’s full bio click here.
Cost of Consultation: $108 per hour.
Private consultation packages start at $380 for four sessions.
Please contact Aruna to check for availability or to see if private consultations are right for you:
[email protected] (e-mail)
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19 + Oct. 2*: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 12, 19, 26 + Nov. 2 (Tuesday’s)*: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 + 27: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (watching recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.
You’ll be glad you did it!