How Beautiful is the Opening
Searching & Discovering – we played a hiding game this week. I used a thin wool shawl that you cannot see through and after the yoga pose everyone rested in child pose. Then I quietly walked around the room and slipped the blanket over one person and everyone guessed who’s under the blanket.
These kids were enjoying a different kind of fun. When they popped up from under the blanket, smiling and arms stretched out in joy – it was an absolute delight. The teachers and parents watching could not help but get caught up in it. A magic had been opened up and poured out into the room.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19 + Oct. 2*: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 12, 19, 26 + Nov. 2 (Tuesday’s)*: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 + 27: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (watching recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.
You’ll be glad you did it!