How Beautiful is the Opening
Searching & Discovering – we played a hiding game this week. I used a thin wool shawl that you cannot see through and after the yoga pose everyone rested in child pose. Then I quietly walked around the room and slipped the blanket over one person and everyone guessed who’s under the blanket.
These kids were enjoying a different kind of fun. When they popped up from under the blanket, smiling and arms stretched out in joy – it was an absolute delight. The teachers and parents watching could not help but get caught up in it. A magic had been opened up and poured out into the room.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
We’ve Moved Online!
- August 8 – 14: Intensive Week
Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 22-28: Intensive Week
Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)