Teach Yoga and Mindfulness to Children
Discover the fun of teaching Kids Yoga in this dynamic, playful, and comprehensive 8 Hour training. You’ll learn tips and tricks for teaching the art of yoga to kids, through games, activities, and art.
You’ll get an amazing overview of how to teach yoga to children.
What’s Included in the Kids Yoga Teacher Training:
- The evolution of kids yoga and effective techniques to teach
- The science behind activities, games, and the bubble meditation
- The art of teaching yoga poses safely
- The power of props in kids yoga and
- You’ll receive a 20 Pack of Yoga Stickers and
- Activity Pages to give to the kids you teach
Then you’ll dive into experience and practice:
- Participate in a children’s yoga class to understand student/teacher and group dynamics
- Learn stories, songs, and routines utilized in the lesson plan provided
- Learn how & why to adjust the lesson plan to keep children engaged
Participants who complete this training receive an 8 hours Certificate that also counts towards their 95 Hour Certification*
This Modules is also combined to make a 16 Hour Certificate:
- Chakras for Children Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training (8 Hour Certificate)
(Certificate can be taken alone or as part of the 95 hour Certification)
Registration is now open for the next Module of Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Register today and see how kids yoga makes a difference for both adults and children.
We’re moving Online!
- Themes and Dreams:April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga:April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy: May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age), Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children: May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning: June 6, 7, 9, 11