Teach Yoga and Mindfulness to Children
Discover the fun of teaching Kids Yoga in this dynamic, playful, and comprehensive 8 Hour training. You’ll learn tips and tricks for teaching the art of yoga to kids, through games, activities, and art.
You’ll get an amazing overview of how to teach yoga to children.
What’s Included in the Kids Yoga Teacher Training:
- The evolution of kids yoga and effective techniques to teach
- The science behind activities, games, and the bubble meditation
- The art of teaching yoga poses safely
- The power of props in kids yoga and
- You’ll receive a 20 Pack of Yoga Stickers and
- Activity Pages to give to the kids you teach
Then you’ll dive into experience and practice:
- Participate in a children’s yoga class to understand student/teacher and group dynamics
- Learn stories, songs, and routines utilized in the lesson plan provided
- Learn how & why to adjust the lesson plan to keep children engaged
Participants who complete this training receive an 8 hours Certificate that also counts towards their 95 Hour Certification*
This Modules is also combined to make a 16 Hour Certificate:
- Chakras for Children Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga Teacher Training (4 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training (8 Hour Certificate)
(Certificate can be taken alone or as part of the 95 hour Certification)
Registration is now open for the next Module of Kids Yoga Teacher Training.
Register today and see how kids yoga makes a difference for both adults and children.
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 17-18, 2020 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.