You’re about 45 days away from the 12 Day Summer Certification with Young Yoga Masters. Questions have been coming in about how the program works, which prompted our next free webinar: What Happens at the Summer Certification
During this FREE Webinar you’ll get an inside look into the upcoming Kids Yoga Teacher 12 Day Summer Certification.
Our goal is to help you find out if this is the right training for you now and for your future as a kids yoga teacher!
What Happens at the Summer Certification
Here’s what we will discuss in the webinar:
- why it’s tougher to choose a training now, more than ever before and what you can do to choose the right one for your goals.
- the options and courses you can take at the Summer Certification,
- lots of pictures from the Summer Certification at the Art Gallery of Burlington
- the experience you will get when we teach 50 + children from 3 – 13 years old in the practicum
- what resources you will leave with and what your manuals look like,
- and how you will be able to use your training to put yourself out there as a kids yoga and mindfulness teacher after the training is over.
Kids yoga teacher training opens doors for you to do meaningful work that you care about. Find out how teaching yoga has changed our graduates lives!
If you are considering attending the Summer Certification, but not quite sure if it is right for your, don’t miss this free webinar.
The Summer Certification starts on July 14, so now is the time to find out what its all about and if it is right for your goals.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19 + Oct. 2*: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 12, 19, 26 + Nov. 2 (Tuesday’s)*: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 + 27: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (watching recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.
You’ll be glad you did it!