Children’s yoga has the power to transform lives. Today, I’m sharing a video I made because I was inspired by the theme of “Transformation through Yoga” and how deeply yoga touches the lives of all, big and small. I suspect your life has been transformed through yoga in a very powerful way too.
In the video you will hear stories and see pictures of the children I’ve taught and the ways yoga has made a difference. Kids transform with all the big and small ways you teach them yoga. Sometimes you don’t hear about it, but the stories in this vide show it. Take a look:
If you watched the full 3 minutes, you may have caught the big news that Young Yoga Masters has been approved as a Registered Children’s Yoga School! That’s what I’ve been doing all summer and more details will follow soon.
I’d love to hear your stories of transformation through yoga in the comments.
Aruna Kathy Humphrys
Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS)
P.S. I’ve entered the contest at Yoga Alliance to win a trip to their leadership conference in California. By sharing this video on Facebook or on Twitter, you’ll be helping me get more kids yoga represented at the Conference!
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.