Children’s yoga has the power to transform lives. Today, I’m sharing a video I made because I was inspired by the theme of “Transformation through Yoga” and how deeply yoga touches the lives of all, big and small. I suspect your life has been transformed through yoga in a very powerful way too.
In the video you will hear stories and see pictures of the children I’ve taught and the ways yoga has made a difference. Kids transform with all the big and small ways you teach them yoga. Sometimes you don’t hear about it, but the stories in this vide show it. Take a look:
If you watched the full 3 minutes, you may have caught the big news that Young Yoga Masters has been approved as a Registered Children’s Yoga School! That’s what I’ve been doing all summer and more details will follow soon.
I’d love to hear your stories of transformation through yoga in the comments.
Aruna Kathy Humphrys
Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS)
P.S. I’ve entered the contest at Yoga Alliance to win a trip to their leadership conference in California. By sharing this video on Facebook or on Twitter, you’ll be helping me get more kids yoga represented at the Conference!
We’re moving Online!
- Themes and Dreams:April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga:April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy: May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age), Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children: May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning: June 6, 7, 9, 11