Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A quick message of Thanks Giving for those celebrating today and those who posses an attitude of gratitude everyday. May you be blessed with a quiet moment to reflect on the things that you are thankful for.
Here are five things I’m thankful for:
- The enthusiastic three year old who answered my question, “What is Bliss?” by pointing to her foot and saying “It means you have a blister!” We sing the song: I am the Light of my Soul. I am beautiful, I am bountiful, I am bliss. I am. I am. Finding out what children think it means is sometimes a shocker. I’m thankful that I’ve been blessed to enjoy kids yoga and their delightful surprises.
- Running water, electricity, a roof over my head.
- All the Teachers who have guided me along the path. Teachers who told me your job as a teacher is not to get students but to make teachers who are ten times more powerful than yourself.
- After last weeks Teacher Training weekend one student left this comment on my Facebook wall: “EVERYTHING is different. I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it. Aruna is definitely a gift sent to us by the Creator of imagination.” To all the students I get to teach: THANK YOU for being there so I can pass on what I learned from my teachers. Don’t let the wisdom die with you. Make those kids ten times more powerful than yourself!
- The belief that I can make the world a little bit better.
What are you thankful for? Please spread your blessings in the comments to help inspire anyone out there who has forgotten.
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 17-18, 2020 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.