Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A quick message of Thanks Giving for those celebrating today and those who posses an attitude of gratitude everyday. May you be blessed with a quiet moment to reflect on the things that you are thankful for.
Here are five things I’m thankful for:
- The enthusiastic three year old who answered my question, “What is Bliss?” by pointing to her foot and saying “It means you have a blister!” We sing the song: I am the Light of my Soul. I am beautiful, I am bountiful, I am bliss. I am. I am. Finding out what children think it means is sometimes a shocker. I’m thankful that I’ve been blessed to enjoy kids yoga and their delightful surprises.
- Running water, electricity, a roof over my head.
- All the Teachers who have guided me along the path. Teachers who told me your job as a teacher is not to get students but to make teachers who are ten times more powerful than yourself.
- After last weeks Teacher Training weekend one student left this comment on my Facebook wall: “EVERYTHING is different. I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it. Aruna is definitely a gift sent to us by the Creator of imagination.” To all the students I get to teach: THANK YOU for being there so I can pass on what I learned from my teachers. Don’t let the wisdom die with you. Make those kids ten times more powerful than yourself!
- The belief that I can make the world a little bit better.
What are you thankful for? Please spread your blessings in the comments to help inspire anyone out there who has forgotten.
We’re moving Online!
- Themes and Dreams:April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga:April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy: May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age), Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children: May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning: June 6, 7, 9, 11