Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A quick message of Thanks Giving for those celebrating today and those who posses an attitude of gratitude everyday. May you be blessed with a quiet moment to reflect on the things that you are thankful for.
Here are five things I’m thankful for:
- The enthusiastic three year old who answered my question, “What is Bliss?” by pointing to her foot and saying “It means you have a blister!” We sing the song: I am the Light of my Soul. I am beautiful, I am bountiful, I am bliss. I am. I am. Finding out what children think it means is sometimes a shocker. I’m thankful that I’ve been blessed to enjoy kids yoga and their delightful surprises.
- Running water, electricity, a roof over my head.
- All the Teachers who have guided me along the path. Teachers who told me your job as a teacher is not to get students but to make teachers who are ten times more powerful than yourself.
- After last weeks Teacher Training weekend one student left this comment on my Facebook wall: “EVERYTHING is different. I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it. Aruna is definitely a gift sent to us by the Creator of imagination.” To all the students I get to teach: THANK YOU for being there so I can pass on what I learned from my teachers. Don’t let the wisdom die with you. Make those kids ten times more powerful than yourself!
- The belief that I can make the world a little bit better.
What are you thankful for? Please spread your blessings in the comments to help inspire anyone out there who has forgotten.
Winnipeg Weekend Certification
- Sat. – Sun. Feb. 8-9, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate) at Modo Yoga Winnipeg
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Spring 2020 – Fall 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 17-18, 2020 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 14-15, 2020 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.