The Time it takes to Blog
Now if you include the time it takes me to write each week and multiply that over the year – well, how can you put a value on that.
Let’s leave it at this: right now the main reason I blog is …. because I like it. I don’t suggest taking up blogging unless you like it. If you like to write, like to learn new things, and like to figure things out – Blogging is a great way to help your business.
Have You Made Any Money Bogging?
Has blogging helped with business? Let’s face it, a lot of people are thinking of blogging to help improve their business. Even though you are a yoga teacher, you still have to eat and pay rent. You may want to know – Have you made any money through blogging?
There have been business benefits. Blogging has helped me with:
- Finding a Niche: by opening the conversations with others with the same interest in Kids and Yoga
- market research: find out what others are thinking, what they want, their complaints, their visions, which is otherwise achieved in focus groups and ,
- Sharpening my skills as an entrepreneur: by clarifying my thinking by writing posts and commenting on others blogs,
- Copywriting: becoming a better writer takes practice and copywriter plays a big role in business,
- Strategic Panning: set a course for my business and decide on what to offer based on the above information
Blogging Increased Enrolment in Live Classes
Where Blogging has helped most is through people coming to my Workshops, Classes, and Teaching Kids Yoga training courses. About 5 people in my last course found me through my blog. (A big shout out to everyone from Ontario reading! I’ll post the next course dates soon.)
My blog increased my ranking in the Google searches. This helped people find my courses.
We’re moving Online!
- Themes and Dreams:April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga:April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy: May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age), Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children: May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning: June 6, 7, 9, 11