There are many parts of this beautiful poem by mother and author of Samahria Ramsen, that I relate to as a Kids Yoga Teacher. Here’s one in particular:
“To feel the joy of being a teacher without teaching.”
This inspires me as a teacher to be a role model more than a teacher for the kids in my classes.
Sometimes I read the affirmations from Ms. Ramsen’s book in my moms and kids classes. I think the moms really need the inspiration so they can pass it on to the kids. Then the moms want to come to class because it nurtures their souls as well as being fun for the kids. There are a lot of hard working moms out there.
I’ve been very busy getting my ducks in line for the Teaching Kids Yoga Course and will give you an update on the marketing strategies I’ve been using. I think they will be useful for yoga teachers and kids yoga classes.
Tonight, I’m off to teach my adult class. As a business entrepreneur I’m learning what it takes to develop new products while still keeping up the other parts of the business. In other words, developing and marketing the course and teaching 10+ classes a week.
Stay tuned for tips to stay sane and what doesn’t work.
And let me know if you have any tips that work for you in your busy life!
Till then enjoy the video.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Now in Self-Paced and Live-Zoom Format!
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate