The May 2022 monthly mini-training was so interesting we decided to put it up on YouTube for everyone to see. Check out The Science of Mindfulness with guest Parampreet Singh here.
Parampreet has been involved in meditation communities for over four decades meditating, writing, storytelling, and teaching.
He created the Meditation Questions Podcast and the Science Meditations Podcast as a place for those interested in meditation from a scientific perspective.
Discover how meditating can affect our brain and improve its functions.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:39 – What is Mindfulness?
- 04:30 – History of Mindfulness
- 11:36 – Mindfulness and Contraindications
- 16:55 – Recommended Reading
- 18:32 – The Brain Changes
- 31:07 – The Science and Mindfulness
- 34:43 – 3 Important Terms
Science Meditations Podcast with Parampreet Singh
Meditation Questions Podcast with Parampreet Singh
Free Monthly Mini Training
Get the presentation notes and find more great talks like this one at the Free Monthly Mini-Training
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Now in Self-Paced and Live-Zoom Format!
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate