There’s nothing like a soft silky mustache to make snuggling with your man special. Since Movember is November Mustache month its a good month for a special gift for you to help raise awareness of mens health.
Here’s what it looks like:
For the month of November, Young Yoga Masters is donating a percentage of all sales of Yoga Man to Movember!
If you haven’t heard, there’s a new hero in town named Yoga Man. He fights the evil villain The Stressor, a nasty nemesis who tries to chip away at Yoga Man’s health in so many sneaky ways. But Yoga Man has special tools in his arsenal that help keep The Stressor at bay. That’s what the Yoga Man vs. The Stressor training is all about.
Or if you prefer you can donate any amount, no amount is too small, directly to the cause here: mosista.co/YoungYogaMasters
Kids yoga teachers and anyone who wants to promote health for boys, who will one day become men, are encouraged to step up and join the fundraising team or purchase the Yoga Man download to support the cause.
Yoga is a great tool for men’s and boys health but if you’ve known someone who has suffered from cancer, you want to have help from all sides.
Let’s create a positive change this November. You can help too.
Please leave a comment below. Tell us which man you want to give a Movember poster to, to show you care and remind them to take care of their health.
This one’s for you Dad : )
Become a Certified Kids Yoga Teacher
I encourage anyone with an interest in inspiring yourself to live big, and share that passion with the next generation to consider signing up for the upcoming weekend certificates or the full 95 hour Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher Certification.
Here is the link to the dates an info. I’m sure you will feel uplifted by the experience and carry this fire of inspiration to those you meet.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
We’ve Moved Online!
- August 8 + 9: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 11 + 12: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 22-23: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 25: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 26: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Next round of online training starts August 2020
You’ll be glad you did it!