In this age of computer games, we’ve got to be much more strategic to get kids attention for doing yoga! We’ve got to draw kids in with what they like or they won’t participate.
Today, I’m featuring a new video from Young Yoga Masters that uses what kids like. Yoga Man vs. The Stressor gets kids doing the Sun Salutation and playing games. It gets kids doing yoga!
Plus this week Young Yoga Masters is giving a special earlybird discount on our New Kids Yoga Training for at-home learning. Purchase the training and you’ll have the at-home training immediately! You could be using the games and coloring pages with your kids today.
First, the video. Kids get active with Yoga Man as he does the Sun Salutation. You’ll also see coloring pages from the new Kids Yoga Training:
The Stressor is an evil villain who appears in all different forms and zaps Yoga Man with stress.
These cool coloring pages plus 6 more Activities and 10 Games, are part of the new Yoga Man vs. The Stressor Kids Yoga Training. Its a tested kids yoga program that you download to learn from home. You will have the files on your computer so you can print off the pages whenever you need them for your kids and kids classes. You could be using the games and coloring pages with your kids today.
Get Activities and Games to Teach Kids about Stress
The Training includes 10 Yoga Games that help kids understand stress. Using play based learning, kids will discover what stress is, how to recognize it, and what to do about it. If you have kids dealing with anxiety and stress, or who need help focusing – these games will show them the yoga way to handle it!
The video gives you a sneak peak at all the coloring pages. These pages and the complete Yoga Man vs. The Stressor Training Package is ready for you to get and use with your kids.
It will be one of the most affordable Kids Yoga Trainings you have ever taken!
Help kids face The Stressor and win.
Get your Yoga Man vs The Stressor – Kids Yoga Training and you could be using it today!
Summer Certification 2019
Location: Art Gallery of Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- July 14 – 15, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 16-17, 2019 Kids Yoga, Family Yoga, and Chakras for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 18 -19, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 21 – 22, 2019 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 23- 24, 2019 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 25-26, 2019 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.