Here’s the inside scoop on some upcoming Young Yoga Masters events including a sneak peak of the new pictures for Yoga for Boys: Yoga Man vs. The Stressor project. The April Kids Yoga Teacher Training is almost half full, so if you’ve been thinking of registering – do it soon. Plus, I’ll be at a booth at the Yoga Show and Conference in Toronto at the end of March.
Here’s what’s happening:
Yoga for Boys: Yoga Man vs. The Stressor
You may have noticed the link on the blue tool bar on my blog that says “On-line Teaching Tools.” Since there are so few Yoga for Boys tools, I began working with some boys to create Yoga Man vs. The Stressor.
Now, it’s very close to being ready, I want to get it done by the Yoga Show (March 26). All three pictures in this blog post are a sneak peak of some of the picture included. They’ll be much more, but I’ll wait till its ready to give you the full details.
I welcome your comments on it.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training: Friday April 30 – Sunday May 2
The next weekend Training is starting to fill up. The training is kept small (maximum 20 students) and right now, it’s almost half full. If you would like to join us for this inspiring weekend, register soon before it fills up. For full details click here.
Kundalini Yoga at the Toronto Yoga Show (booth 913)
I’ll be at the Kundalini Yoga booth on Saturday March 27 from 3 -5 pm and Sunday March 28 from 4 – 6 pm at the Toronto Yoga Show and Conference.
If you’re going, stop by to say hello to me or come by at any time to pick up your free sample of Yogi tea. We’re at booth 913.
If I don’t see you there, let me know if you have any questions about any of these events.
Summer Certification 2019
Location: Art Gallery of Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- July 14 – 15, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 16-17, 2019 Kids Yoga, Family Yoga, and Chakras for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 18 -19, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 21 – 22, 2019 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 23- 24, 2019 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 25-26, 2019 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.