Quest for Excellence – Seeking Answers from YOU
Quest for Excellence is a new installment on Young Yoga Masters. My teacher, Tulshi Sen, encourages students to ask questions when they have them because every question is a quest, and every quest has a question. When we question, we become seekers.
Now you can help others on a quest by sharing your knowledge and experience. Here’s the first question:
Archer Pose: Sets the Mark for Excellence
I have been approached by a mom of 4 children to practice yoga with her 11 year old daughter (ADHD) and her 9 year old son(Cerebral Palsy).I would just like some input on class curriculum for their specific needs.
Thank you in advance for anticipated response,
Gisele – CCYT
Thanks Gisele for the question. I don’t have any experience teaching kids’ with Cerebral Palsy. But I do know there are many great teachers reading who may have this experience or have worked with kids with ADHD. Now this is the part where you the reader step up to help in our Quest? Leave a comment below and tell us:
- any experiences you’ve had working with kids with ADHD or Cerebral Palsy,
- yoga poses you recommend for a class like this,
- stories/songs/meditations for this class,
- helpful resources about kids with ADHD, Cerebral Palsy and yoga
- words of encouragement, other suggestions or comments
Today’s blog post is a Quest for Excellence. Won’t you help us as we seek to become a community of powerful teachers! Help in the Quest for Excellence by leaving a comment today.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Now in Self-Paced and Live-Zoom Format!
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate