This week I’m taking a sixty hour Yoga Teacher Training called Vitality and Stress, learning all different aspects and qualities of stress. My favorite so far has been examining our “stress monster” personality. Sounds like something that could work in kids yoga – don’t you think?
Here’s an intersting article and video on how yoga helps relieve stress, balance cortisol levels, and create a better state of mental health. About half way through you’ll find this:
One thing we’re also understanding is that low levels of stress can be motiviting. Its the unrelenting, ongoing stress that we want to avoid.
Hope everyone has a low stress week. I’ll have some more tips next week.
Aruna Kathy Humphrys
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Self-Paced, Live-Zoom, or In Person
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate
Amazing! It's so great when the medical community gets behind the yoga community. I so often find myself defending yoga to naysayers or closed-minded folks who snicker or just think yoga is about being flexible. Thanks so much for giving us this information – I'll be sure to link it on my site.
Useful post. Very informative one. Thanks for providing such information. Yoga is general for every person. It gives good health and peaceful life. It relieves us from stress. I got a good information by visiting this site.