Teaching Kids Yoga is moving from Blogger to a new website:
For several weeks I’ll be posting on both blogs while I figure out what I can do to keep some of the ranking I’ve build up for two years blogging on Blogger. Then I’ll switch over all posting to the new site.
I invite you to check it out and continue to read and comment on my new site.
All those who receive e-mails posts, you will be automatically switched. If you would like to start to receive the blog in your e-mail enter your address here:
Change Your Feed to My New Address
If you follow my blog in another way, you’ll have to change to the new address. Go to the new address and click the RSS feed or follow button.
If you have ANY questions – leave a comment and we’ll figure it out. I’d also love your comments on the new look. If there’s anything else you’d like to see, feel free to offer constructive feedback. I think the new location is better organized for over 140 posts!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at www.YoungYogaMasters.com!
Yours in Teaching Kids Yoga and children’s total health and balance,
P.S. I’ve created a new e-mail address: [email protected]. My other e-mail addresses will forward to this address now so they still work!
P.P.S. For all those bloggers and entrepreneurial types following my blog, the main reason I switched is because there is more control this way (WordPress). I bought a pre-made template and created pages. I wanted to be able to include all my kids yoga info on the blog rather than sending readers to another site.
Plus my husband is a computer genius and this is part of his business – I highly recommend him, although I am definitely biased. You can let me know if you want more info on starting a beautiful blog like mine, or switching formats, and I’ll put you in touch with the expert.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*2021 Dates Pending Yoga Alliance extension of online training provision.
You’ll be glad you did it!