Teaching Kids Yoga is moving from Blogger to a new website:
For several weeks I’ll be posting on both blogs while I figure out what I can do to keep some of the ranking I’ve build up for two years blogging on Blogger. Then I’ll switch over all posting to the new site.
I invite you to check it out and continue to read and comment on my new site.
All those who receive e-mails posts, you will be automatically switched. If you would like to start to receive the blog in your e-mail enter your address here:
Change Your Feed to My New Address
If you follow my blog in another way, you’ll have to change to the new address. Go to the new address and click the RSS feed or follow button.
If you have ANY questions – leave a comment and we’ll figure it out. I’d also love your comments on the new look. If there’s anything else you’d like to see, feel free to offer constructive feedback. I think the new location is better organized for over 140 posts!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at www.YoungYogaMasters.com!
Yours in Teaching Kids Yoga and children’s total health and balance,
P.S. I’ve created a new e-mail address: [email protected]. My other e-mail addresses will forward to this address now so they still work!
P.P.S. For all those bloggers and entrepreneurial types following my blog, the main reason I switched is because there is more control this way (WordPress). I bought a pre-made template and created pages. I wanted to be able to include all my kids yoga info on the blog rather than sending readers to another site.
Plus my husband is a computer genius and this is part of his business – I highly recommend him, although I am definitely biased. You can let me know if you want more info on starting a beautiful blog like mine, or switching formats, and I’ll put you in touch with the expert.
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.