Yoga Teacher Continuing Education (CE)
Upcoming CE Workshops:
- January 7/18: Kundalini Kick Start 2018 – Grimsby
- January 14/18: Kundalini Kick Start 2018 – Toronto
- Feb. 1/18: Interactive Techniques for Yoga Teachers
Interactive Techniques for Yoga Teachers to Create Solid Communities
In this 4 workshop series for Yoga Teachers, you will learn advanced training techniques and methodology to use interactive activities in yoga classes and workshops. You’ll discover alternative ways to step away from the front of the room and step into a community where your students feel a deeper connection to you, other students, and their yoga class. You’ll use these methods to build community around your classes and create an atmosphere where students feel they belong in a place they want to come regularly.
Taught by Aruna Santokh Kathy Humphrys who has been teaching this weekly class for over 15 years. Come see how to build community that matters, with students that are connected to each other, the teachings of yoga, and you as the teacher. This class includes a 90 minute kundalini yoga class where you will see these community building techniques in action.
Four Week Series on Thursday’s from 5:30 – 8 pm in the Annex, Toronto:
- Feb. 1/18 – Week 1: Interactive Warm Up Activities to Build Community
- Feb. 8/18: Week 2: Enhance Students’ Learning Experiences using Interactive Skill Based Activities
- Feb. 15/18: Week 3: Community Building Activities for the End of Class
- Feb. 22/18: Week 4: Interactive Techniques for Yoga Workshops
In this 4 week series (2.5 hours each week), you will examine these different aspect of experiential training and see how they are applied during a one hour yoga class.
This program will provide Yoga Teachers with 10 Contact hours of Continuing Education (CE) which can fulfill the contact hour requirements with Yoga Alliance. Upon completing the 4 classes, each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be used on Yoga Alliance for 10 Contact Hours of Continuing Education.
You’ll do this in a supportive environment of yoga teachers, where you can connect with those who understand what teaching yoga is really like.
Who Can Attend:
- This course is only open to Yoga Teachers or those currently in Yoga Teacher Training. It will include participation in an ongoing 90 minute yoga class that Aruna has taught for over 15 years.
- 4 x Thursday’s, Feb. 1 – Feb. 28, 2018: 5:30 – 8 pm
- The Annex Area of Toronto – in a private home. Address will be provided upon registration, or call for more information.
4 week Series (10 Contact Hours) – Save $40 with Early Registration!
- Early Registration by January 18/18: $120 + tax for series
- Regular Registration after January 18/18: $160 + tax for series
- Course starts: Thursday February 1/18 at 5:30 pm
For More Information on Continuing Education through Yoga Alliance visit their website here.
For more information on the course please contact Aruna at: [email protected] or call 416-944-2888.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Now in Self-Paced and Live-Zoom Format!
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate