10th Annual Kundalini Kick Start
Saturday, Jan. 25, 1 – 4 pm
Yoga and Conscious Intention Setting Workshop
Location: College and Bathurst
(address will be sent on registration)
Toronto, Ontario with Aruna and Daya
A great way to create a bountiful year, detox, and consciously set intentions. You can expect a powerful Kundalini Yoga workout and meditations for a healthy kick start to the year. In this workshop you will use Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to clarify your intentions and set a vision for the year.
This 3 hour workshop includes:
- Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, a Kriya to get you moving and stretching, toning your body, and building both strength and flexibility,
- Meditation to clear your mind and enhance your connection to your soul’s purpose,
- Guided conscious intention setting for 2020 utilizing meditative techniques to get clear on what you want for the coming year,
- GONG RELAXATION: for deep relief from stress and rejuvenation, you’ll experience the powerful gong relaxation with live gong filling the room with healing vibrations while you relax in savasana on your back. Bring a shawl or sweater so you are nice and cozy for this deep relaxation experience.
Give 2020 a Kick Start and start the year off right!
This workshop is designed so you will experience the tools that help us to live in a balanced state of grace. The three hour format allows participants to deepen their practice through experiences that can’t be achieved in a regular yoga class. Long-time practitioners and beginners alike will get a great work-out.
Call Aruna at 416-944-2888 for more information.
Aruna is a Registered Continuing Education Provider and Kundalini Kick Start 2020 counts as 3 contact hours towards Continuing Education for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers.
Saturday Jan. 25, 2020, 1 – 4 pm
Kundalini Kick Start 2020
Workshop with Aruna Santokh and Daya Kaur
College and Bathurst area of Toronto
(address will be sent with registration)
- $40 + hst per person
- $70 for 2 people
- Early registration is highly recommended!
Meet the Teachers for the Toronto Workshop
Aruna (Santokh Kaur) and Daya Kaur bring a heart centered approach to teaching yoga.
Aruna (Santokh Kaur) has been a Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher (IKYTA) since 1998. She is the lead trainer at Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School.
Daya Kaur has been living the Kundalini yogic lifestyle for 15 years. She is a Trainer for the 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
Praise for the Workshops:
I have a better understanding of how loving myself fully is the only way to loving others fully” -Raquel C.
Yes! I recommend the workshop. I get not only the physical benefits of yoga but the mental and emotional aspects which are very healing and inspiring, in a loving, nurturing environment.” – M.S., Property Manager, Mother
Thanks again for a wonderful workshop. I was able to take what I learned in the January workshop and the one this past weekend and really make some significant progress with my personal goals. And in such a warm and friendly atmosphere!I sincerely appreciate your wisdom and generous spirit, as well as Daya’s.” – Karin I., Communication Consultant
Start the Year Off Right with Kundalini Yoga
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*2021 Dates Pending Yoga Alliance extension of online training provision.
You’ll be glad you did it!