Sunday, Dec. 30, 1 – 4 pm
Yoga and Conscious Intention Setting Workshop
Location: Dovercourt House
805 Dovercourt Rd.,
Toronto, Ontario with Aruna and Daya
A great way to start the year, detox, and consciously set intentions. You can expect a powerful Kundalini Yoga workout and meditations for a healthy kick start to the year. In this workshop you will use Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to clarify your intentions and set a vision for the year.
This 3 hour workshop includes:
- Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, a Kriya to get you moving and stretching, toning your body, and building both strength and flexibility,
- Meditation to clear your mind and enhance your connection to your soul’s purpose,
- Guided conscious intention setting for 2018 utilizing meditative techniques to get clear on what you want for the coming year,
- NEW! DOUBLE GONG RELAXATION: for deep relief from stress and rejuvenation, you’ll experience the powerful double gong relaxation with two gong players filling the room with these healing vibrations while you relax in savasana on your back. Bring a shawl or sweater so you are nice and cozy for this deep relaxation experience.
Give 2019 a Kick Start and start the year off right!
This workshop is designed so you will experience the tools that help us to live in a balanced state of grace. The three hour format allows participants to deepen their practice through experiences that can’t be achieved in a regular yoga class. Long-time practitioners and beginners alike will get a great work-out.
Call Aruna at 416-944-2888 for more information.
Aruna is a Registered Continuing Education Provider and Kundalini Kick Start 2019 counts as 3 contact hours towards Continuing Education for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers.
Location for Hamilton – Niagara Area (Niagara Falls, St. Catherines, Port Colborne, Welland)
Sunday Dec. 30, 2018, 1 – 4 pm
Dovercourt House, Toronto, ON
Kundalini Kick Start 2019
Workshop with Aruna Santokh and Daya Kaur
at Dovercourt House, Toronto
805 Dovercourt Rd.
- $40 + hst per person
- $70 for 2 people
- Early registration is highly recommended!
Meet the Teachers for the Toronto Workshop
Aruna (Santokh Kaur) and Daya Kaur bring a heart centered approach to teaching yoga.
Aruna (Santokh Kaur) has been a Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher (IKYTA) since 1998. She is the lead trainer at Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School.
Daya Kaur has been living the Kundalini yogic lifestyle for 15 years. She is a Trainer for the 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
Praise for the Workshops:
I have a better understanding of how loving myself fully is the only way to loving others fully” -Raquel C.
Yes! I recommend the workshop. I get not only the physical benefits of yoga but the mental and emotional aspects which are very healing and inspiring, in a loving, nurturing environment.” – M.S., Property Manager, Mother
Thanks again for a wonderful workshop. I was able to take what I learned in the January workshop and the one this past weekend and really make some significant progress with my personal goals. And in such a warm and friendly atmosphere!I sincerely appreciate your wisdom and generous spirit, as well as Daya’s.” – Karin I., Communication Consultant
Start the Year Off Right with Kundalini Yoga
Summer Certification 2019
Location: Art Gallery of Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- July 14 – 15, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 16-17, 2019 Kids Yoga, Family Yoga, and Chakras for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 18 -19, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 21 – 22, 2019 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 23- 24, 2019 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 25-26, 2019 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.