We all have times when we don’t feel good about ourselves. We might feel anxious about what’s happening around us, to change, or to a trauma where we feel ashamed or blame ourselves, or any number of things. It can lead to negative self talk.
That’s where affirmations can be helpful.
We can remind ourselves of the Affirmations in the song:
- “There is no one better to be than myself.”
- “Today is going to be an amazing day.”
- “My family loves me so much.”
- “I learn from my mistakes.”
- “I get better every single day.”
Such beautiful messages to repeat in the morning while you get ready or when you’re upset and think you are not doing your best.
Doggyland is a 3D animated series created by Snoop Dogg, October London, and Claude Brooks, Executive Producer of Hip Hop Harry. The program includes a colorful cast of dogs in an energetic setting where they sing, rap, and dance to catchy tunes that teach children cognitive and learning skills.
Their songs help promote social-emotional development and age-related cognitive development in the preschool set and older. Along with modern remixes of classic nursery rhymes, they cover various engaging topics like the alphabet, numbers, colors, animals, polite behavior, sanitation, accepting others, and more.
This is our song of the week because it brings kids yoga music into a more modern age. Give this song a try in your classes or with your family!
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Check Out the Self-Paced Teacher Certification
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate