Sun Salutations are great for kids in children’s yoga but today’s song is more suited for tweens and teens.
Teach the Sun Salutations using this upbeat instructional music by Linda Lara (feat. Cory Fandel and Nancy Coletti).
Week 3: Song of the Week
Watch the moves here:
About Linda Lara
Linda Lara is a certified children’s yoga teacher. She is also a composer and musician and special education music teacher.
Her songs are about nature and the seasons, and they also offer musical yoga sequences which imagine experiences from around the world.
Teach the Sun Salutation
Learn how to teach Sun Salutation by registering for Inclusive Yoga 16 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certificate.
You’ll have access to the Yoga Man Sun Salutation series, with ideas to teach about the stress cycle and tools of yoga to fight the villain “The Stressor.”
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Check Out the Self-Paced Teacher Certification
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate