The Life of a Yoga Super Hero!
Every once in a while I entertain the notion of myself as a Yoga teacher who leads a double life as a Super Hero.
Like the time a school had to cancel their class trip to the amusement park because of bad weather, and so they called me at the last minute to fill in. You know, Yoga to the Rescue!!!
Or the first week of school in the toddler room with stressed out children balling their eyes out, when my yoga songs and magic chimes lull every child into silence.
But last weekend I answered the best Yoga emergency call of ALL TIME.
Better than a last minute teaching gig.
Better than being a baby whisperer.
I came to the rescue for a teacher who needed a sub for a Yoga retreat in Yelapa Mexico.
Now that’s my kind of Yoga Emergency.
While this is not my usual type of blog post, I’m so excited I must announce I’ll be teaching at this retreat. It is last minute, but if you could use an escape from the winter, twice daily yoga classes, and a peaceful adventure, come join me at this retreat. There are still a few spots left. I’d love to see you there.
Let’s Meet in Mexico
If you want more information, here is a link to the details of the retreat, or contact me at the address above.
A Great Antidote to Winter
I will be teaching Kundalini Yoga for adults with a wonderful Hatha and Kundalini teacher, Susan Vigh. It is sure to be a great antidote to this harsh winter we are having.
I’m also bringing some art supplies for the kids at the school there, who knows I may even get to do some yoga with them.
We can all pretend we are Super Heroes.
I’d love to meet you in Mexico for a Yoga vacation!
Upcoming Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Come be a Super Hero this weekend in Toronto, Canada for the Branching Out Certificate on Feb. 1 -2. You’ll look at how to get started earning money as a kids yoga teacher. You’ll get resources to branch out into Mom’s and Tots Yoga, Family Yoga, and Teen Yoga classes too. Register by this Wednesday to get the early rate. Every weekend includes real experience for your resume by teaching in the kids camp. You’ll feel confident knowing what it is like to actually teach children.
See you there.
Summer Certification 2019
Location: Art Gallery of Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- July 14 – 15, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 16-17, 2019 Kids Yoga, Family Yoga, and Chakras for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 18 -19, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 21 – 22, 2019 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 23- 24, 2019 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 25-26, 2019 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.