Thank You for Your Registration. Here is the information for the Kundalini Yoga Workshop:
The Elements of Meditation
Saturday May 25, 1 – 4 pm
Location: Guru Ram Das Ashram
348 Palmerston Blvd., 3rd floor
2 blocks west of Bathurst, 1/2 block north of College
Guru Ram Das Ashram is the original location of Kundalini Yoga in Toronto. The yoga studio is located on the third floor of the Ashram residence.
- When you come up the steps to the house, go in the door on the right,
- Please come in and take your shoes off,
- If the teacher is not at the front door, just head up the stairs to the third floor,
- Please bring a yoga mat, shawl, and water bottle with a lid,
- The studio is a carpeted room, blankets and pillows are also available for your use.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions please contact:
Aruna Santokh Kaur
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19 + Oct. 2*: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 12, 19, 26 + Nov. 2 (Tuesday’s)*: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 + 27: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (watching recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.
You’ll be glad you did it!