Thank You for Your Registration. Here is the information for the Kundalini Yoga Workshop:
The Elements of Meditation
Saturday May 25, 1 – 4 pm
Location: Guru Ram Das Ashram
348 Palmerston Blvd., 3rd floor
2 blocks west of Bathurst, 1/2 block north of College
Guru Ram Das Ashram is the original location of Kundalini Yoga in Toronto. The yoga studio is located on the third floor of the Ashram residence.
- When you come up the steps to the house, go in the door on the right,
- Please come in and take your shoes off,
- If the teacher is not at the front door, just head up the stairs to the third floor,
- Please bring a yoga mat, shawl, and water bottle with a lid,
- The studio is a carpeted room, blankets and pillows are also available for your use.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions please contact:
Aruna Santokh Kaur
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.