Updated July 18, 2023
- The final cohort of the Self-Paced training is being offered at a significant discount because there is a deadline to complete the full training. That deadline is Dec. 31, 2023.
- This Certification is regulated by the online training provisions set by Yoga Alliance (YA), who has granted Young Yoga Masters an online training provision permitting 95 Hours of self-paced training and one hour of synchronous training (the final check-in) until Dec. 31, 2023. The Yoga Alliance RCYS 96 Hour Certificate will only be granted upon successful completing of the self-paced training before Dec. 31, 2023.
- If there are breakdowns in technology at Zoom or Teachable, all efforts will be made to rectify the problems in a timely manner. Check-in meetings will resume asap. Young Yoga Masters reserves the right to substitute trainers, cancel or reschedule the check-in meetings in the event a trainer becomes unavailable for any reason.
Requests to transfer must be emailed before the training module starts. Email requests to: [email protected] There is no fee to transfer trainings.
- Fee to Transfer to a 2024 Cohort: Yoga Alliance has changed the online training provisions for 2024 and requires all training to include 15% synchronous training (either online or in-person). Due to the nature of these changes an admin fee of USD $250/CAD $300 will be required from any student who has not completed the training in 2023 and requests to transfer to a 2024 cohort. This fee will cover the costs to review the completed training, advise on the requirements to complete the training in 2024, and attendance for the 15% of synchronous training in a 2024 cohort.
- It is highly advised that anyone registering in the training make every attempt to complete the training by the Dec. 31, 2023 deadline to take advantage of the savings.
- Requests to transfer must be emailed before the starts of a Cohort in 2024 to: [email protected] and must include the transfer fee to be approved.
- Once a person has registered for a training module and receives access to the manuals, downloads, and recorded training, there are no refunds.
Release and Waiver
Waiver, Release of Liability, and Assumption of Risk Agreement to Participate
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Young Yoga Masters – Kids Yoga Teacher Training, I agree to waive my rights to ordinary negligence issues, understanding that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
I understand that it is my responsibility to consult my doctor regarding any physical conditions which may limit my participation in yoga class and to work within my limitations as per Doctor’s recommendations. Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. I am aware of the physical risks involved with strenuous exercise and understand it is my personal responsibility to consult with my Doctor regarding my participation.
I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice the yoga poses, games or activities. I have no medical condition which would prevent me from taking part in the Kids Yoga Teacher Training, and I assume responsibility for any risk or injury I may sustain as a result of my participation.
I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Katherine Humphrys (Aruna Santokh Kaur) and Young Yoga Masters, their agents, trainers, officers, directors, instructors, sponsors, and other participants, and the owners, lessor, and lessees of the premises as a result of my participation in any training, events or activities. I hereby agree and covenant not to make a claim against, sue or attach the property of Katherine Humphrys or Young Yoga Masters or any of its affiliated organizations or above-mentioned parties.
Video & Audio Taping Release
I hereby consent to the photographing and videotaping of myself and the recording of my voice and the use of these singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. I understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and video recordings.
I further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by Katherine Humphrys (Aruna) to reproduce and use said photographs and recordings including use of my voice, for use in all domestic and foreign markets. Further, I understand that others, with or without the consent of Katherine Humphrys may use and/or reproduce such photographs and recordings.
I hereby release Katherine Humphrys and any associated or affiliated companies, their directors, officers, agents, employees and customers, and appointed advertising agencies, their directors, officers, agents and employees from all claims of every kind on account of such use.
Copyright Notice and Conditions of Use
I acknowledge the workbook and printed materials presented in the training provided by Katherine Humphrys are for my personal use and for use in the children’s classes that I teach. The workbook and printed materials cannot be used by me for training other teachers or be sold, photocopied, shared, or published in print or electronically without the prior consent and acknowledgement of Katherine Humphrys.
By registering for the training you acknowledge you have read the above release and waiver of liability and copyright notice and conditions of use and understand its contents and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Check Out the Self-Paced Teacher Certification
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate