Refund Policy for Online Training:
This refund policy applies to all Online Training
- If a participant needs to withdraw from a live zoom or in-person training module for whatever reason, they may request a transfer to a future online training. Transfers are available for all upcoming courses;
- Certification will be regulated by the online training exemption dates allowed by Yoga Alliance. Yoga Alliance has granted Young Yoga Masters an online training provision till Dec. 31, 2023. Certification will be granted for the Yoga Alliance Certificate within the date ranges allowed. If Yoga Alliance extends these dates, then the deadline for completing the Yoga Alliance training will be extended.
Requests to transfer must be emailed before the training module starts. Email requests to: [email protected] There is no fee to transfer trainings.
- Once a person has registered for a training module and receives access to the manuals, downloads, and recorded training, there are no refunds.
- If there are breakdowns in technology at Zoom or Teachable, all efforts will be made to rectify the problems in a timely manner. Courses will resume as soon as possible.
- Young Yoga Masters reserves the right to substitute trainers, or reschedule a training, in the event a trainer becomes ill or unavailable due to Covid or other reasons. If the new training dates are not suitable, participants may request a transfer to the self-paced training or a future date.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Self-Paced, Live-Zoom, or In Person
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate