Recommended by Young Yoga Masters
Tools for Teachers:
- How I Make Most of My Images: PicMonkey – Here is my affiliate link for a free trial.
- What I See I Can Be, A Guided Yoga Flow book and CD by Janet Williams. For those looking for an easy resource to lead kids through yoga,
this book gives it. It completely guides you through a children’s yoga class with easy to follow instructions and engaging pictures. It goes a step further by including a CD of the story. The audio makes it easy to repeat the book and get the proper instructions while you are doing the yoga. It’s a great tool for children to use on their own or with an adult. The website, www.ChildrensYogaBooks.com, also offers a DVD, poster, coloring book, and Teacher’s Manual. The best deal is to get one of the bundles. I’ve seen the poster in yoga studios that want to encourage yoga for children.
I’m a Toe Talk Ambassador
I love these socks for all those places kids yoga happens where the floors are dirty and everyone wears their street shoes. They’re cute and easily fit in your purse:
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 17-18, 2020 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.