Recommended by Young Yoga Masters
Tools for Teachers:
- How I Make Most of My Images: PicMonkey – Here is my affiliate link for a free trial.
- What I See I Can Be, A Guided Yoga Flow book and CD by Janet Williams. For those looking for an easy resource to lead kids through yoga,
this book gives it. It completely guides you through a children’s yoga class with easy to follow instructions and engaging pictures. It goes a step further by including a CD of the story. The audio makes it easy to repeat the book and get the proper instructions while you are doing the yoga. It’s a great tool for children to use on their own or with an adult. The website, www.ChildrensYogaBooks.com, also offers a DVD, poster, coloring book, and Teacher’s Manual. The best deal is to get one of the bundles. I’ve seen the poster in yoga studios that want to encourage yoga for children.
I’m a Toe Talk Ambassador
I love these socks for all those places kids yoga happens where the floors are dirty and everyone wears their street shoes. They’re cute and easily fit in your purse:
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.