Recommended by Young Yoga Masters
Tools for Teachers:
- How I Make Most of My Images: PicMonkey – Here is my affiliate link for a free trial.
- What I See I Can Be, A Guided Yoga Flow book and CD by Janet Williams. For those looking for an easy resource to lead kids through yoga,
this book gives it. It completely guides you through a children’s yoga class with easy to follow instructions and engaging pictures. It goes a step further by including a CD of the story. The audio makes it easy to repeat the book and get the proper instructions while you are doing the yoga. It’s a great tool for children to use on their own or with an adult. The website, www.ChildrensYogaBooks.com, also offers a DVD, poster, coloring book, and Teacher’s Manual. The best deal is to get one of the bundles. I’ve seen the poster in yoga studios that want to encourage yoga for children.
I’m a Toe Talk Ambassador
I love these socks for all those places kids yoga happens where the floors are dirty and everyone wears their street shoes. They’re cute and easily fit in your purse:
We’ve Moved Online!
- Themes and Dreams:April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga:April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy: May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age), Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children: May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning: June 6, 7, 9, 11