Recommended by Young Yoga Masters
Tools for Teachers:
- How I Make Most of My Images: PicMonkey – Here is my affiliate link for a free trial.
- What I See I Can Be, A Guided Yoga Flow book and CD by Janet Williams. For those looking for an easy resource to lead kids through yoga,
this book gives it. It completely guides you through a children’s yoga class with easy to follow instructions and engaging pictures. It goes a step further by including a CD of the story. The audio makes it easy to repeat the book and get the proper instructions while you are doing the yoga. It’s a great tool for children to use on their own or with an adult. The website, www.ChildrensYogaBooks.com, also offers a DVD, poster, coloring book, and Teacher’s Manual. The best deal is to get one of the bundles. I’ve seen the poster in yoga studios that want to encourage yoga for children.
I’m a Toe Talk Ambassador
I love these socks for all those places kids yoga happens where the floors are dirty and everyone wears their street shoes. They’re cute and easily fit in your purse:
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19 + Oct. 2*: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 12, 19, 26 + Nov. 2 (Tuesday’s)*: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 + 27: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (watching recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.
You’ll be glad you did it!