Recommended by Young Yoga Masters
Tools for Teachers:
- How I Make Most of My Images: PicMonkey – Here is my affiliate link for a free trial.
- What I See I Can Be, A Guided Yoga Flow book and CD by Janet Williams. For those looking for an easy resource to lead kids through yoga,
this book gives it. It completely guides you through a children’s yoga class with easy to follow instructions and engaging pictures. It goes a step further by including a CD of the story. The audio makes it easy to repeat the book and get the proper instructions while you are doing the yoga. It’s a great tool for children to use on their own or with an adult. The website, www.ChildrensYogaBooks.com, also offers a DVD, poster, coloring book, and Teacher’s Manual. The best deal is to get one of the bundles. I’ve seen the poster in yoga studios that want to encourage yoga for children.
I’m a Toe Talk Ambassador
I love these socks for all those places kids yoga happens where the floors are dirty and everyone wears their street shoes. They’re cute and easily fit in your purse:
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
We’ve Moved Online!
- August 8 + 9: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 11 + 12: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 22-23: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 25: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 26: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Next round of online training starts August 2020
You’ll be glad you did it!