Teacher Training from Home
Indispensable Meditations for Children
July 2, 2 pm EDT and 8 pm EDT
Summer is a great time to upgrade your skills.
Two Kids Yoga Teacher Training courses are right around the corner to bring you new fresh ideas for your kids yoga classes.
But you need to act fast because they’ll be gone soon.
Indispensable Meditations for Children – July 2 Online Webinar
- Tuesday, July 2, EARLY 2:00 EDT/11:00 PDT OR LATE 8:00 pm EDT/5:00 PDT
- Presenter: Aruna Kathy Humphrys, founder Young Yoga Masters
Anyone who does yoga with children knows that at times it can be a raucous, noisy experience. You may be surprised to find that kids’ yoga can have a quieter mindful side too.
In this webinar join Aruna from Young Yoga Masters who has been teaching meditation to children since 1998. Aruna will share insights into making meditation time a cherished part of yoga with kids. You’ll discover:
(1) The elements of meditation with children:
- tips to introduce meditation
- how long to do it
- keys to participation
(2) Research that shows the benefits of meditation with children
(3) Three Indispensable Meditations for Children including:
- The meditation you can use in every yoga session with children no matter where you teach
- The most popular meditation Aruna uses, the one that kids have begged for at the beginning of class
- The meditation that calmed a whole gym full of kids in about 30 seconds
This thirty minute webinar will be packed with tools that will help you bring calm and focus to your yoga with children. Sign up now to discover the Indispensable Meditations for Children.
BONUS: Everyone who attends the webinar will receive a gift certificate for $100 OFF the Summer Intensive to get Certified with a Registered Children’s Yoga School. Training takes place this summer by the shores of Lake Erie July 19 – 28, 2013. We’ll also give away one free download of the Frog Yoga Alphabet Teacher Training Double Pack (value $39) to one participant.
New Retreat Centre Video – Summer Certification
We’re 18 Days away from the Summer Certification at Jericho House in Ontario Canada.
There is still time to register for this Yoga Alliance approved training. You’ll get tons of games, activities and yoga. Best of all you, will get experience teaching children to give you the confidence to go out and start your own classes right after you graduate.
Last week I took a trip to Jericho House Retreat Centre to organize a delicious vegetarian menu and took a little video while I was there. Forgive the shaky camera, I think you will still get a good idea of how spacious and clean Jericho House is:
There is room for a few more committed people who want to bring yoga to children.
If you have any questions contact: [email protected]
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.