It reminded me of what my teacher says about thoughts, circumstances, and imagination:
Your thoughts make you and your circumstances.”
p. 74, Ancient Secrets of Success for Today’s World by Tulshi Sen
Often we try to change by changing our circumstances. But like my three year old comrade, if we don’t change our negative thoughts to a new way of thinking, we’ll keep kicking down our castles.
This realization comes in handy when working with kids, especially three year old children. They don’t want to change who they are. If you try to change them, and start thinking negatively, teaching a class is difficult. Thinking about your own approach to the class is the only real option and you’ll probably find this method easiest.
Here’s an inspiring talk called Vaccination Against Negative Thoughts with Tulshi Sen. He looks at why we dream and what ends up happening when we imagine. I found it inspiring. Enjoy!
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Now in Self-Paced and Live-Zoom Format!
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- All Modules = 96 Hour Certificate