Stories to Tell in Yoga
People are always asking me where I get my stories from. The book noted above is a resource I use for my own inspiration, as well as for creating lesson plans. I find it incredibly insightful, and it also contains wonderful stories that can be used for teaching children.
The quote above is the beginning of Chapter 9, The Story of the Wish Fulfilling Tree which is subtitled: How to Guard the Self-Sabotaging Mind. The kids I teach love stories like these and they lead to beautiful discussions of what these stories are showing us.
© K. Humphrys
Winnipeg Weekend Certification
- Sat. – Sun. Feb. 8-9, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate) at Modo Yoga Winnipeg
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Spring 2020 – Fall 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 19-20, 2020 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 17-18, 2020 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 14-15, 2020 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.