New Workshops and Retreats Now Available
“Go inside and listen to your inner voice. Every question has an answer.
Look deeper and listen to that quiet voice.”
– Yogi Bhajan
- $35 early registration (+hst)
Aruna (Santokh Kaur) and Daya Kaur bring a light-hearted approach to this workshop. They will get you moving and grooving to shake off any post-holiday blues. A perfect workshop for beginners to realize that yoga does not require patience or flexibility to get started – just come ready to try something new and discover just how great you can feel! Long-time practitioners and beginners alike will get a great work-out. These experienced teachers will guide you at your level and give you everything you need to consciously set your intentions for 2013. Don’t miss this once a year workshop with two dearly loved teachers in Toronto.
Location: Annex, Toronto
Address: Private Studio, near College and Bathurst
The Elements of Meditation
Register Early to Reserve Your Place
Praise for the Workshops:
“I have a better understanding of how loving myself fully is the only way to loving others fully”
-Raquel C., March 10/12
“Yes! I recommend the workshops…
I get not only the physical benefits of yoga but the mental and emotional
aspects which are very healing and inspiring, in a loving, nurturing environment.”
M.S., Property Manager, Mother
Toronto, Jan. 2012
Significant Progress with my Personal Goals
Thanks again for a wonderful workshop.
I was able to take what I learned in the January workshop and the one this past weekend
and really make some significant progress with my personal goals.
And in such a warm and friendly atmosphere!I sincerely appreciate
your wisdom and generous spirit, as well as Daya’s.
Karin I., Communication Consultant
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.