New Workshops and Retreats Now Available
“Go inside and listen to your inner voice. Every question has an answer.
Look deeper and listen to that quiet voice.”
– Yogi Bhajan
- $35 early registration (+hst)
Aruna (Santokh Kaur) and Daya Kaur bring a light-hearted approach to this workshop. They will get you moving and grooving to shake off any post-holiday blues. A perfect workshop for beginners to realize that yoga does not require patience or flexibility to get started – just come ready to try something new and discover just how great you can feel! Long-time practitioners and beginners alike will get a great work-out. These experienced teachers will guide you at your level and give you everything you need to consciously set your intentions for 2013. Don’t miss this once a year workshop with two dearly loved teachers in Toronto.
Location: Annex, Toronto
Address: Private Studio, near College and Bathurst
The Elements of Meditation
Register Early to Reserve Your Place
Praise for the Workshops:
“I have a better understanding of how loving myself fully is the only way to loving others fully”
-Raquel C., March 10/12
“Yes! I recommend the workshops…
I get not only the physical benefits of yoga but the mental and emotional
aspects which are very healing and inspiring, in a loving, nurturing environment.”
M.S., Property Manager, Mother
Toronto, Jan. 2012
Significant Progress with my Personal Goals
Thanks again for a wonderful workshop.
I was able to take what I learned in the January workshop and the one this past weekend
and really make some significant progress with my personal goals.
And in such a warm and friendly atmosphere!I sincerely appreciate
your wisdom and generous spirit, as well as Daya’s.
Karin I., Communication Consultant
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19 + Oct. 2*: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 12, 19, 26 + Nov. 2 (Tuesday’s)*: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 + 27: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (watching recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.
You’ll be glad you did it!