10th Annual Kundalini Kick Start
Saturday, Jan. 25, 1 – 4 pm
Yoga and Conscious Intention Setting Workshop
Location: Guru Ram Das Ashram,
348 Palmerston Blvd., 3rd floor
(use the door on the right side of the house)
Toronto, ON M6G 2N6
Thank you for completing your registration for the workshop. Your Paypal receipt is your confirmation and on its way to your inbox. If you have any questions about the workshop please contact: [email protected] youngyogamasters.com
- a pen (handouts will be provided)
- a yoga mat or towel for the carpeted yoga studio,
- a sweater or shawl for the relaxation,
- a meditation cushion if needed (some are also available at the studio),
- your water bottle,
- Yogi Tea and cookies will be served after the workshop for those who can stay
Here’s the workshop information:
A great way to create a bountiful year, detox, and consciously set intentions. You can expect a powerful Kundalini Yoga workout and meditations for a healthy kick start to the year. In this workshop you will use Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to clarify your intentions and set a vision for the year.
This 3 hour workshop includes:
- Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, a Kriya to get you moving and stretching, toning your body, and building both strength and flexibility,
- Meditation to clear your mind and enhance your connection to your soul’s purpose,
- Guided conscious intention setting for 2020 utilizing meditative techniques to get clear on what you want for the coming year,
- GONG RELAXATION: for deep relief from stress and rejuvenation, you’ll experience the powerful gong relaxation with live gong filling the room with healing vibrations while you relax in savasana on your back. Bring a shawl or sweater so you are nice and cozy for this deep relaxation experience.
See you there!
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19 + Oct. 2*: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 12, 19, 26 + Nov. 2 (Tuesday’s)*: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 + 27: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (watching recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.
You’ll be glad you did it!