Yoga Alphabet – Plug and Play!
Turn any Kid Into a Storyteller with the Frog Yoga Alphabet
The Frog Yoga Alphabet Teacher Training Double-Pack is a package containing 2 e-books that cover elements of authentic yoga poses any adult can use to imbue the #1 factor of a child’s self-esteem: an emotionally-intelligent identity.
The person buying the books gets an illustrated template of 26 yoga poses. These poses are proven to help kids ages 4-14 learn the alphabet, play word games, and tell stories. It’s a very simplistic “plug and play toolkit” adaptable for the novice to expert yoga teacher educating children from preschool through high school.
The books also include games, puzzles, flash cards, posters, activities and more, providing almost limitless ways for you to design multiple school curriculums or build a yoga studio business for years to come. But you don’t have to be a teacher. Frog Yoga Alphabet is perfect for parents who love to spend quality, fun time with their kids. Unlike similar products, Frog Yoga Alphabet engages a child’s complete physiology: physical yoga and mental literacy.
You’ll be expanding children’s speech and language skills one yoga pose at a time. Let’s tell stories!
Why using ‘Frog Yoga Alphabet’ improves kids yoga class participation:
- Storytelling is the universal bonding activity
- Children learn how to express themselves appropriately
- Helps kids find their voice . . . not just memorize letters
- Unlocks every child’s 6 genius faculties: imagination, intuition, will, memory, reason and perception.
- Allows kids in any environment to move about freely and safely
- Automatically builds confidence . . . which is naturally soothing
- Includes playfulness, structure, discipline and strengthening
- Activates kids’ genuine creativity without the crux of computer technology
- Originates from the truth of how humans learn . . . in joy only
- Yoga breathing paces attention and helps with reading
- Spelling, writing, and sounding words builds vocabulary
- Yoga games and activities increase concentration
- Offers school and yoga teachers limitless multi-grade, cross-curriculums
The ‘Frog Yoga Alphabet’ series contains about 177 pages of solid content. And not re-packaged content you’ve seen anywhere else. Every page will help you to engage kids to become a Young Yoga Master [or learn language and speech skills] with yoga as storytelling.
So what does the ‘Frog Yoga Alphabet’ series contain?
Here is a list of what to expect
- Part One: The Frog Yoga Alphabet – A – Z Yoga, that’s 26 poses, that help kids learn the English Alphabet, promote literacy, and get moving with yoga.
- Part Two: Games and Teacher Training Manual – tons of warm-ups, yoga for the classroom, games, and activities.
Part One: The Frog Yoga Alphabet:
Get An Amazing Yoga Alphabet for Kids Yoga, Reading, and Storytelling
The Frog Yoga Alphabet takes children on a journey through 26 yoga poses. Each pose is child friendly and has been chosen with safety in mind. Here’s what The Kids Yoga Alphabet gives you:
- A – Z Color Yoga Poses – 26 bright colorful yoga poses chosen with children’s health and safety in mind.
- Black and White Coloring Pages – keep kids occupied and learning by coloring the poses themselves.
- Pose Guide for Teaching – Easy to follow instructions and safety tips for each pose.
- Full Page and Card Size – Each yoga pose can be printed on a full page or a quarter page which makes them great for showing to a class or using as yoga cards.
Part Two: The Frog Yoga Games and Teacher Training Manual
The Frog Yoga Alphabet Teacher Training Manual gives you tons of games and activities to help children discover the joy of healthy active living, reading, writing, storytelling and more.
Recommended for: yoga teachers, school teacher, Early Childhood Educators, therapists, teachers of children with special needs, specialists, parents, all those who work with children and all those who care about children’s health.
The Teacher Training Manual includes:
- Introduction: How to Teach Yoga to Children.
- Preparing Your Space.
- 10 x Five Minute Yoga Warm Ups.
- 14 Yoga Poses for the Aisle or Chair.
- 9 Alphabet and Yoga Activities and Games for the classroom, living room, or studio.
Perfect for Parents, Teachers and Those Who Love Kids
The Frog Yoga Alphabet and Teacher Training Manual is for those who want to inspire children.
About the Author:
Yes! Energy ~ The Birth Of Frog Yoga Alphabet
Step into the world of Frog Yoga Alphabet creator Aruna Kathy Humphrys and your central nervous system will rejoice in a soothing Ahhhh as you immerse in a field of Yes! Energy. When the kids in her classes asked if they could keep her 3-D yoga props, Aruna answered with a resounding “Absolutely you can!” She invented Frog Yoga Alphabet as an accessible, inexpensive solution.
Since their conception, her digital products remain well-received by teachers, moms and kids worldwide because their content (and re-usability) are consistently tested, torn, and enthusiastically chewed to the bone by Young Yoga Masters. She’s taught yoga to hundreds of kids in Canadian public schools and daycare centers.
Aruna is the author of Yoga Man vs. The Stressor: Yoga for Boys Teacher Training and Games Manual, and the award-winning Young Yoga Masters blog (the world’s first blog covering kids yoga exclusively). A certified yoga instructor since 1998, she has over 200 testimonials from happy adult clients for her Kids Yoga Teacher Training, a Registered Children’s Yoga School. Once upon a time Aruna lived in an Ashram for six years. Now she lives in Ontario, Canada, and enjoys singing, ukulele playing and technology.
About the Artist:
Personal Connection ~ Kids Love The Frog Yoga Alphabet Characters
“Let’s tell stories!” Brant Mawdsley, Illustrator, Frog Yoga Alphabet
IllustratorBrant Mawdsley began drawing at the age of two. Not surprisingly, he completed Frog Yoga Alphabet drawings in two afternoons. Pictures of humans in various yoga poses served as his models. Brant says kids of all ages have a universal love for frogs; using people drawings wouldn’t be near as interesting. He grins every time one of his ‘colored in’ frogs from a Young Yoga Master arrives in the mail.
A self-described gentleman with a sharp wit and an eye for justice, Brant has no patience whatsoever for crime, bullying, snobs, authorities who abuse their power, drugs, lying, cheating, backstabbing, racism, sexism and unnecessary suffering.
The artist’s passion is writing and drawing heroic stories. His current cartoon series Shadow Ninja-Crimes Worst Nightmare! stars villains Gossip King, Ciggy, Big Bully, Prankster, Drunken Phantom, Candyman, and Cheerleader. “There’s a personal connection to the stories,” says Brant, “They’re based on real-life issues and kids have a right to know about these things.”
Brant lives in Orillia Ontario, Canada, has a girlfriend, practices martial arts, and is illustrating a client’s new book. He says his Aspergers Syndrome is “a form of autism in which I do things by memory and focus on one topic only.” [Sounds like mindfulness to us. ~ Young Yoga Masters]
No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with the Frog Yoga Alphabet and Teacher Training Manual after using the games and coloring pages within 30 days of receiving your training package, just send an e-mail with a short explanation and you will get a full refund. We’re confident you’ll love this Yoga Alphabet and find the print and play activities and games super useful. Get the Frog Yoga Alphabet and Teacher Training Double Pack now at the button above and get your kids moving and learning today!
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*Yoga Alliance’s Online Training Provision allows for both self-paced (recorded training) and/or Live Zoom Training. You can choose a combination of these that works for you.