Give your spirits a lift with this invigorating, active yoga class online.
Thursday Night, Yoga Night: Yoga Class for Adults
Thursday’s, 6 – 7:30 pm
UPDATE: During the COVID-19 Outbreak, the class will be online using Zoom.
Each class is suited for a beginner to intermediate workout:
- check-in and minor tech support to help you get set-up so you can see the class and if you want, we can see you too,
- warm-up to get the circulation going and the muscles, joints, and skin warm,
- a kundalini yoga style kriya to move the body, each week has a different focus to provide a lot of variety in each class. Modifications are provided for all levels of students.
- a short breathing activity is included in each class,
- we have been working with the meditation: Aad Guray Nameh by Snatam Kaur. See the Thursday Night Yoga Playlist on Spotify below for you to listen to in the background at your own home.
We’ll be doing everything we can to help each other realize our own strength and inner beauty!
Pay what you can to support yourself and your yoga teacher:
- Individual Drop-In Class: $18 + tax = $20.34
- 5 Class Pass – Loss of Income Rate: $5 + tax = $5.65
- 5 Class Pass – Semi-employed: $30 + tax = $33.90
- 5 Class Pass – Regular Rate: $60 + tax = $67.80
If possible, send e-transfer to [email protected]
or by credit card:
Join Zoom Meeting using the free Zoom App:
Please e-mail [email protected] for login details.
See up to the minute updates on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/youngyogamasters/
Make a commitment to connect with your soul and watch how your world responds.
Like the geese who migrate in formation,
it is much easier traveling together.
Please e-mail for exact address. Info @ YoungYogaMasters. com
Chai Tea Recipe:
- 2 quarts of water
- 11 cloves
- 22 whole black peppercorns
- 3 sticks of cinnamon
- 22 cardamom whole cardamom pods – crack the pods open using a mortar and pestle
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger, slices (the smaller you slice it, the stronger the ginger taste will be)
- *Optional – add a black tea bag to steep for 3-5 minutes in the tea
- choice of milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup.
Boil water and add spices, simmer for 20-30 mins on a low boil, with the lid ajar on the pot, so all the water doesn’t boil away! Serve hot with your choice of milk and maple syrup.
Aruna* has been teaching this Kundalini Yoga class in Toronto for over 20 years. Her classes have evolved to become an updated version of the practice that allows students to modify poses and times for their experience level and to connect to their inner teacher. This is a friendly environment. Classes feature warm-ups, Kundalini Yoga kriya, deep relaxation, and powerful mediation teaching you powerful yoga technology for a strong body, happy mind, and joyous spirit.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
We’ve Moved Online!
- August 8 + 9: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 11 + 12: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 22-23: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 25: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 26: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Next round of online training starts August 2020
You’ll be glad you did it!