Give your spirits a lift with these invigorating, active yoga class online.
Thursday Night, Yoga Night: Yoga Class for Adults
Thursday’s, 6 – 7:30 pm
UPDATE: During the COVID-19 Outbreak, the class will be online using Zoom.
We’ll be doing everything we can to help each other realize our own strength and inner beauty!
5 Week Online Kick Start Series:
Thursday March 26-April 23, 2020, 6 – 7:30 pm
- 5 week Class Series: $60 + hst for a 5 class series from March 26 – April 23, 2020. (a recording may be provided for missed classes if I can figure out how to work the Teachable platform)
- 7:30 – 8 pm: Bring Your Own Tea for a group check-in!
Join Zoom Meeting using the free Zoom App:
Meeting ID: 462 074 307
Password: provided with registration
Please e-mail [email protected] for login details.
See up to the minute updates on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/youngyogamasters/
Make a commitment to connect with your soul and watch how your world responds.
Like the geese who migrate in formation,
it is much easier traveling together.
Please e-mail for exact address. Info @ YoungYogaMasters. com
Chai Tea Recipe:
- 2 quarts of water
- 11 cloves
- 22 whole black peppercorns
- 3 sticks of cinnamon
- 22 cardamom whole cardamom pods – crack the pods open using a mortar and pestle
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger, slices (the smaller you slice it, the stronger the ginger taste will be)
- *Optional – add a black tea bag to steep for 3-5 minutes in the tea
- choice of milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup.
Boil water and add spices, simmer for 20-30 mins on a low boil, with the lid ajar on the pot, so all the water doesn’t boil away! Serve hot with your choice of milk and maple syrup.
Aruna* has been teaching this Kundalini Yoga class in Toronto for over 20 years. Her classes have evolved to become an updated version of the practice that allows students to modify poses and times for their experience level and to connect to their inner teacher. This is a friendly environment. Classes feature warm-ups, Kundalini Yoga kriya, deep relaxation, and powerful mediation teaching you powerful yoga technology for a strong body, happy mind, and joyous spirit.
We’re moving Online!
- Themes and Dreams:April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga:April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy: May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age), Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children: May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning: June 6, 7, 9, 11