Give your spirits a lift with these invigorating Kundalini yoga classes in the Annex area (Bloor and Bathurst) Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: [email protected]
“The Power of Kundalini Yoga lies in the actual experience. It goes
right into your heart and extends your consciousness
so you may have a wider horizon of grace and knowing the truth.”
~ Yogi Bhajan
Adult Kundalini Yoga: Thursday, 6 – 7:30 pm
Kundalini Yoga and Yogi Tea Class: This Kundalini Yoga class is not only a great work out for body, mind and spirit, it’s a friendly gathering after class with Yogi tea and cookies. Yogi Tea served at 7:30 pm for those who wish to stay (no extra charge) and no preregistration required.
We’ll be doing everything we can to help each other realize our own strength and inner beauty!
Cost: $15 + hst per drop-in (drop-ins welcome at all classes)
$60 + hst for a 5 class pass – register at the class
(prices subject to change)
Aruna* has been teaching this Kundalini Yoga class in Toronto for over 15 years. It is a friendly environment in one of the most magical yoga locations in Toronto: Guru Ram Das Ashram. The classes for adults feature warm-ups, Kundalini Yoga kriya, deep relaxation, and powerful mediation teaching you powerful yoga technology for a strong body, happy mind, and joyous spirit.
Make a commitment to connect with your soul and watch how your world responds.
Like the geese who migrate in formation,
it is much easier traveling together.
Location: near College St. and Bathurst St. in the Annex of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Please e-mail for exact address. Aruna @ YoungYogaMasters. com
*Note: if Aruna is unable to teach this class, an excellent substitute teacher will be arranged.
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.