With Yoga Alliance temporarily allowing online yoga teacher training, you have a new option to get a Certificate from home.
Many people are intrigued, but also a little confused, by all the different ways to become a kids yoga teacher.
I felt sad hearing from one teacher who invested her time and money into online training, only to discover that she is not allowed to combine training from different schools to get her Yoga Alliance Certificate. She’s not alone.
So I made this short video to explain the different levels of training and What You Need to Become a Kids Yoga Teacher and Why!
What do you Need to Become a Kids Yoga Teacher?
Choose Training that Counts
We firmly believe in the power of education and that no good training is wasted!
If you are curious about teaching kids yoga, I hope this information helps you understand the choices you are making from the start. Our Yoga Alliance Registered Training can help you meet these standards if you want that option now or in the future.
And with YA allowing online training, till Dec. 31, 2020, you don’t have to travel.
We are so excited to see people from Canada, the USA, and as far away as the Philippines attending the upcoming training starting this Saturday.
Online Training Starts Soon!
If now is a good time for you to upgrade your kids’ yoga teacher training and Certificates, there is still time to join our next cohort and earn your certificate.
This training will show you how to lead fun and engaging classes while teaching children some really useful tools.
I was so thrilled to see our graduates singing our praises on social media:
Yoga Alliance has allowed ONLINE Training till Dec. 31, 2020. This is a temporary provision. We don’t know how long this will go on.
Please check here for the latest information on the exact dates and how long this training will be permitted online.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions about becoming a kids yoga teacher.
Get Your Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 7 + 13, 2021*: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Feb. 28 + March 6*: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- April 25*: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (Morn)*: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- May 1 (afternoon)*: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
Train during the temporary online provision from Yoga Alliance
*2021 Dates Pending Yoga Alliance extension of online training provision.
You’ll be glad you did it!