This picture really shows how much kids enjoy meditation. Over the years teaching kids I’ve seen how deeply kids can experience yoga and meditation. It slowly became a passion for me to hold the space for kids to experience their inner world.
Playing with Divinity
I started teaching kids yoga classes that were all play and games. Then began introducing the powerful concepts of yoga that I learned from my Teachers. These ideas transformed my life, and I wanted to give kids more than pretending and playing. I wanted them to know for themselves this beautiful phenomenon to awaken their creativity and imagination.
My Teacher taught me:
We can change our world by changing our Imagination.
If kids feel the power of their Imagination they realize they can create their world the way they want it to be, not the way others are telling them it has to be.
Let’s give kids an antidote to all the doom and gloom they are surrounded with. To have an external world that represents their internal world. To show them how they can create their internal world using yoga and meditation to be a world of peace and also bliss. Their internal world will be reflected in everything they do.
No, our children are gift to us from God, they are the property of God.
And they should be directed to understand God, whom they belong to.
They should understand Divinity right now.”
Create and Manifest a World of Hope
This is what inspired me to create the Teaching Kids Yoga blog and the Teaching Kids Yoga Training Course. The more people who carry this beacon of hope, then we can have a powerful generation of kids who understand who they really are, who understand their Divinity, and their power to create a new world for themselves.
Summer Certification 2019
Location: Art Gallery of Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- July 14 – 15, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 16-17, 2019 Kids Yoga, Family Yoga, and Chakras for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 18 -19, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 21 – 22, 2019 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 23- 24, 2019 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- July 25-26, 2019 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Toronto Weekend Certifications
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Location: Dovercourt House, Toronto Canada
- Sat. – Sun. Sept 28-29, 2019 – Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. Oct. 26-27, 2019 – Family Yoga (4 Hours), Teaching Yoga to Kids (School Age) (8 Hours), Chakras for Children (4 Hours)
- Sat. – Sun. Nov. 16-17, 2019 – Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat – Sun. April 25-26, 2020 – Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. May 23-24, 2020 – Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Sat. – Sun. June 6-7, 2020 – Level 2 Mastermind: Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)
Join the Newsletter to get reminders of new dates announced and early registration deadlines.